Features and Amenities
About The Lodge at South Twin Lake
Located on our 67-acre wooded retreat, with full access to swimming and a fishing lake.You can enjoy canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, telling stories around the campfire, and many more activities.
Completely renovated 5,000 square foot banquet hall.
Special Deal: Privatize The Entire Resort - $750 a night
Five Cabins - sleeps 8 each.
Newly renovated inside and outside
Each furnished cabin is approximately 500 square feet with two bedrooms, bathroom/shower, and small kitchenette. They easily accommodate six to eight people.
$200 per night
Includes key access to Shady Lane Lodge.
Newly Renovated Shady Lane Lodge
- 2000 sq. ft Lounge Area
- Table Games
- Free TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large Family Couches
- Amazing View of Irish Hills
Voted best fishing lake on Irish Hills
- Lake for Fishing and Swimming
- Fishing Dock, Pier and Hangout Platform
- Kayak, Canoe, Paddleboard and Rowboat Rentals
- Beach with Deck Chairs
- Campfire Area
- Picnic Tables
- Horseshoe Pit
- Corn Hole
- Walter J. Hayes State Park - 1220 Wamplers Lake Rd, Onsted, MI 49265 - (517) 467-7401
- Michigan International Speedway - 12626 US Highway 12 Brooklyn, MI 49230 - (517) 592-6666
- Hidden Lake Gardens - 6214 Monroe Rd, Tipton, MI 49287 - (517) 431-2060
- Irish Hills Golf Course & Valley Resort - 8421 Sports Park Drive, Onsted, Michigan 49265 - (517) 467-5531
- Ole' Golden Nugget Lodge - 7305 Michigan Ave, Onsted, MI 4926 - (734) 777-1576
- Cowboy Creek Lodge - 7203 US Highway 12 Onsted, MI 49265 - (517) 467-2300
- Stagecoach Stop Western Resort - 7203 US Highway 12 Onsted, MI 49265 - (734) 777-1576